04 August 2018

So... it's been a couple years

Did I seriously drop off the face of the Earth again? Well yes...



But there's a good reason! Your girl made it to university and it turns out that the horror stories about sleepless nights and unbearable workload were not, in fact, fiction. So as much as I'd hoped to keep up with writing, 50 page essays had to win that battle. But, *fingers crossed*, it's back under control and with that, I proclaim that posting will be regular again (please don't expect too much eeks)

Since it's the summer and I finally have the time to dig into the titles piling up in my reading list, you'll be hearing a lot more from me. Let's hope it sticks this time. 

And, with that folks, we're back to regular programming! See you on the flip side 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment